Industrial Motion Control Applications & Solutions
Correct Motion Control Systems allow for precise position controlling of machines and production lines.
Working with leading designers and manufacturers of quality motion control products More Control supply and integrate systems which are used in an extensive range of Motion Control technology.
Common Motion Control functions include:
- Velocity Control
- Position (point to point) control
- Pressure or Force Control
- Electronic Gearing
Taking the complications out of industrial motion control, More Control offers a complete solution for drives, motors, gearing and mechanical actuators.
Working with leading motion control manufacturers, More Control has direct access to the latest technology in drives, motors, encoders, precision gearboxes and industrial motion control solutions.
Advantages of Industrial Motion Control Systems
- Greater productivity.
- Faster application development.
- Easier maintenance.
- Lower system costs.
- Increased stability and improved dynamics.
- Significantly improved tension control accuracy.
- Improved draw control precision and repeatability.
- Improved splicing and tail control accuracy over PLC time based systems.
- Integration of motion based and web coordinated drive applications.
Industrial Motion Control Solutions & Support
More Control provides support on all aspects of industrial motion control. From a single geared servo motor to a complete multi axis robot, More Control has the ideal motion solution.
For more information about Motion Control Systems and bespoke applications, contact More Control on: 0345 00 00 400.