Lenze Brakes & Clutches
Lenze UK Ltd is a specialist in the field of drive and automation equipment. Lenze incorporates a product range which includes frequency inverters, servo drives and motor clutches, industrial PC, connection technology and engineering software.
Lenze (INTORQ) BFK457 spring applied brakes
In most applications, all that is required of the brake is that it fulfils its basic function. (The BFK457 does just the job) The BFK457 cam be installed quickly, using the integral fixing screws and fixed air gap makes this spring-operated brake a useful and efficient application. The BFK457 can be used with small motors, automation systems and general mechanical engineering.
- Braking torque: 0.12-125 Nm
- DC voltages: 24, 205 V
- Thermal class F (155 °C)
- Compact construction with rotor and flange / 9 Sizes
- Integral fixing screws for quick and easy installation
- Noise-reduced double spring-operated brake <50 dB(A) / Fixed Air Gap
Lenze (INTORQ) BFK461 spring applied brakes
The Lenze (INTORQ) range of spring applied brakes is expanded with the BFK461 series of sealed designs. The BFK461 brake has been specifically developed for application areas with high enclosure requirements. The BFK461 is a self-contained system available in 7 sizes and with braking torques of 4 -235 Nm is idea for use in wind power plants, cranes and textile machines.
- Spring-applied brake, sealed design, IP65 enclosure
- Designs with and without flange
- Long maintenance intervals
- Unpainted aluminium housing with optional shaft seal
Lenze Standard Clutches & Brakes
The Lenze (INTORQ 14.105 and 14.115) can be found in most machines that have a centralised drive, electromagnetic clutches and brake control the speeds of lower level drive assemblies.
- Clutch and braking torques from 7.5-480 Nm
- 7 sizes
- DC voltage: 24 V
- Thermal class B (130 °C)
- Torque transfer with no torsional backlash
- Wide range of applications thanks to the various types of magnet and armature element
- Short operating times and low motor moment of inertia mean high switching frequencies
Lenze (Magneta) Clutch-Brake Units
Lenze Clutch-Brake units are based on the successful magneta components. Lenze clutch brake units are fitted on a through shaft. The unit is fixed using simply two screws and is ready for operation then.
- For applications with high frequencies
- Quick and easy installation
- Installation without setting work
- Factory set airgaps
- Easy mounting and dismounting if service is required