Omron NJ Machine Automation Controller - More Control
Omron Automation Controller
The Omron NJ automation controller allows for complete machine control through one connection and software; integrating motion, sequencing and network, all in one robust device. The NJ series controller is designed to meet extreme machine control requirements in terms of motion control, speed and accuracy, communication, security and robustness.
Configurable with Omron's new software solution, (Sysmac Studio) the NJ allows complete control, programming, simulation and monitoring of the controller, plus a fast machine network - EtherCAT to control all functions of the machine controller from one system.
For technical advice on programming the Omron NJ Machine Controller download the product datasheet.
The Omron NX7 Automation Controller is an enhanced machine controller which includes two synchronised motion cores controlling up to 256 axes. The NX7 showcases the Sysmac core values of improving engineering integration time, system flexibility and overall performance.
The Omron NJ5 series is ideal for large-scale, fast, and high-accurate control with up to 64 axes. Integration of Logic and Motion in one CPU.
Robust machine controller for motion control solutions
The Omron NJ3 is ideal for small scale control with up to 8 axes. The Omron NJ3 controller covers functions and high speed processing required for machine control and safety, reliability and maintainability.
The Omron NJ1 Automation Controller aimed for compact machines for logic sequence and motion control.
Offering basic machine control, the NJ1 series is an entry level machine automation controller fully compatible with the existing NJ3/NJ5 Machine Automation Controllers.
The NJ-Series Controller Features:
- 64 Servo Axes Motion Controller
- EtherNet/IP and EtherCAT ports embedded
- Up to 192 EtherCAT Slaves (64 axes)
- Standard IEC 61131-3 programming
- Certified PLCopen Function Blocks for Motion Control
- Linear and circular interpolation
- Linear and infinite axes management
- Electronic Gear and CAM synchronisation
- Global standards CE, cULus, NK, LR
- Architecture Based on new Intel® AtomTM Processor
- Built-in USB port and SD card slot
- Fan-less cooling
- Up to 64 axis control
- Single axis moves and axes interpolation
- Electronic cams and gearboxes
- One event log for controller, field devices and networks
- Standard PLC system check: Watch-Dog Timer, memory check, network topology check, etc.
- Seamless integration of Logic and Motion
- Synchronous control of all machine network devices
- Works with most CJ PLC series modules
Standard Factory network