Omron G9SE Compact Safety Relay Unit
The Omron G9SE series of compact safety relays offer a standalone approach for safety applications.
Slim design and terminal layout minimize installation space.
Screwless terminals reduce wiring efforts and fast diagnostics with highly visible indicators. Supports a variety of standalone safety applications with 4 available models. Contact or PNP inputs supported.
Ultra Slim Size: 17.5mm and 22.5mm models available – the thinnest safety relay unit in the industry.
Screwless terminals: Save time and effort by offering better visibility when making connections. No connection problems caused by shock and vibration.
LED status indicators: When the G9SE detects an error such as a short circuit or a broken wire, the indicators will signal where the error has occurred. This minimizes downtime to help identify the cause when equipment stops.
Features and benefits
- Accepts contact and PNP input types from external safety devices
- Highly visible LED indicators provide fast diagnostic information
- Screw less terminals are clearly labeled for quick wiring
- Adjustable off-delay model adds flexibility for fine tuning
- Slim design for tight/small installation spaces
- Auxiliary output for control monitoring
Shrink Wrap Machine – Packaging Line: The Omron G9SE monitors an E-Stop safety function according to EN ISO 13850. Once the E-Stop is pressed the G9SE will immediately bring the machine to the safe state by quickly transmitting a signal between the safety components.
Escalator / Elevator: The G9SE fulfil the requirements for EN 81-1 and EN 81-2 which is needed to cover the lift, elevator and escalator applications
3 different models of the G9SE are available to meet your safety application requirements. These models provide options for different safety output configurations and adjustable OFF-delay times. All models are compatible with a variety of safety devices such as E-stops, door switches and opto sensors.
Compact safety relay units for general safety monitoring applications
G9SE-family offers a complete line-up of compact units. Modules with two safety contacts, four safety contacts and OFF-delay timing are available on slim-size housing.
- Simple front side wiring using screw-less terminals.
- 17.5 or 22.5 mm width to save mounting space
- 15 ms max. response time
- Safe OFF delay function up to PLe
- Easy maintenance with status indicators
- Approved standards: EN ISO13849-1: 2008 PLe Safety Category 4, IEC/EN 60947-5-1, IEC/EN 62061 SIL3, EN 81-1, EN81-2, UL508, CAN/CSA C22.2 No.14
For more information about the Omron G9SE safety relay contact More Control on: +44(0)345 00 00 400.