Murr Cables & Connectors
Murr Elektronik offers a range of cables & connectors to suit a wide range of industrial automation applications with a variety of cable materials, connections and colours to meet your needs. Complete connectivity solutions, distribution blocks, interface products, field bus systems and intelligent circuit monitoring devices. New requirements from the automation, assembly and packaging industry as well as from the machine tool industry are integrated Murr products. High quality and flexibility make Murr Elektronik a valued partner of connector solutions.
Murr M8 Connectors Main Benefits
- New Shield M8 Connectors EMC protected signal transfer
- M8 lite plastic glands (alternative to stainless steel models) cost effective
- Snap in/out connectors IP65 protection
- EtherCAT open ended wires and as connection cable – highest process reliability in industrial environments
- Suitable for food and beverage industry
Murr Elektronik M8 connectors are moulded with PUR, ensuring highest resistance, gold plated contacts, very small dimensions and excellent surface feel.
Variety of models available: male or female, straight and 90, 3-pole, 4-pole, shielded and unshielded, various colour and materials, connection cables, open ended wires and in T-couplers, adapters and models with LED.
Murr Elektronik Connector Range
- Round Plug Connectors M8 & M12
- Round Plug Connectors MQ12
- Plug Connectors for Food & Beverage
- Plug Connectors for Fieldbus Technology (Cube 67, Profibus, DeviceNet, CAN open, Interbus, Ethernet CAT 5, DESINA, ECOFAST)
- T-Coupler M8, M12, 7/8"
- Round Plug Connectors M23
- Round Plug Connectors 7/8"
- Valve Plugs
- Flange Plug Connectors
Murr Elektronik Standard Sensor Cables
Sensors Inc. keeps standard lengths of 2m, 5m, and 10m cables in stock, with M8 or M12 connectors. Standard cables are yellow PVC, but lead time on a variety of colours and materials are available.
Cables with LED's
Troubleshooting is simplified by using a cable with built-in LED's. A green LED indicates power, and a yellow LED indicates an output. For example, using an LED cable with an encoder eliminates the need to use a meter to troubleshoot the encoder.
Field Bus Cables
Murr Elektronik cables, distribution blocks, and panel interfaces that make building and troubleshooting your field bus network easy.
IP69K cables for Food and Beverage industry with cables able to withstand temperatures up to 105 degrees and is available in PVC or Santoprene 271.
For more information about Murr Elektronik cables & connectors, contact More Control on 0345 00 00 400.