More Control Industrial Automation Services & Solutions
More Automation Technical Support
From installing parts, machine repairs right through to onsite support, More Control will assist you wherever you are in the world, giving advice and technical support on all automation products and solutions.
Bringing technical knowledge to the forefront of design and innovation, our engineers have a vast range of background experience within the control industry. Working with a wide range of lead automation manufacturers and machine builders, More Control has extensive experience on a variety of automation applications.
More Automation Products & Sales Support
More Control's stock warehouse holds a complete range of world leading automation, inspection, safety & control products. This range of products allows More Control to provide a total packaged automation solution for machine automation, giving enhanced performance & productivity at lower costs.
We ensure at More Control to locate and source any automation product or automation solution that our customers require.
More Automation Solutions
Through continuous product training and development within emerging and existing technologies, More Control can develop your machines and production lines to profit from the latest cutting edge technologies.
From a single product to a complete bespoke automation solution, More Control offers a range of support including, training, system design, software writing, installation and onsite support.
If you require to a bespoke automation solution for your company or production line, contact More Control on 0345 00 00 400.
More Automation Services
Our Principle Automation Services include:
- Lean Automation: A reduction in costly stores inventory
- Software & installation: step up, design and development of machines and applications.
- Cost down engineering: reducing machine costs whilst maintaining machine performance.
- Breakdown Support: Onsite technical support and advice for fixing, replacing and upgrading machinery and equipment.
- Panel Building: From initial design conception, right through to system integration and installation.
- PLC Replacement: Provide technical support on fixing PLC faults and replacing PLC obsolete parts
- Training: providing the knowledge and skills required to fully benefit from advancements in automation technology.
More Control provides a total service automation solution for the provision and supply of parts, for whatever the automation needs or requirements.