Automation Product Training
More Control Automation Training provides customised training for PLC, HMI, Networking Drive and Motion Control technologies.
Learn all the basics, principles and technologies related to Industrial Automation, Inspection & Control.
From standard product familiarisation courses, to tailored on-site fault finding programmes, More Control's automation training provides a comprehensive selection of assessments and courses to meet any application needs. Not only does the training include detailed product information, but also gives working knowledge of how each product can be applied
More Control provides specialist automation courses in programming and managing PLC's for practical use, both basic and advanced programming.
Automation Training is split into two principle areas:
- Provide automation training for design of automation systems and knowledge to benefit advancements in new technologies.
- Provide automation training for maintaining machines and knowledge to quickly rectify any faults.
Essential automation skills will ensure increased efficiency of machinery by reducing down time and therefore increasing productivity.
Using a PLC as a fault finding tool is one of the quickest and most efficient ways to identify and rectify a fault allowing production to continue.
Automation training will not only save you time and energy in the short term, but can also lead to significant long term benefits for maintaining and improving your machinery.
More Control Standard Automation Training Courses
- Complete Omron Training Course
- Vision System Design and Implementation
- Temperature and Process Control
- PLC Familiarisation
- PLC as a Fault Finding Tool
- PLC Programming Level 1, Omron, Siemens, Rockwell, Mitsubishi
- PLC Programming Level 2, Omron, Siemens, Rockwell, Mitsubishi
- Inverter Set Up and Programming
- Basic Motion Control Point to Point
- HMI Selection and programming
- SCADA Citec and In Touch Basic and Advanced Courses