Werma CleanSign Signal Tower
Werma is a leading manufacturer of optical and audible signal devices for high quality electronic signalling device for more than 60 years. Since 1950, Werma have been continually contributing to the development of safe and economical processes in the modern working and industrial sector.
Werma CleanSign Signal Towers are Hygienic Designed for dealing with the rigourous demands of the food & pharmaceutical industries.
Werma CleanSign towers are IP69K rated. Their compact design does not have an uneven surfaces, grooves or joints, to prevent impurities and reduce risk of contamination. Approved by the FDA, the Polyamide housing of the Werma CleanSign towers are both food-safe and resistant to cleaning and disinfectant agents. The connection element and mounting bracket are all in one piece.
The LED technology used in Werma CleanSign towers is maintenance free and equipped with a life-span duration of up to 50,000 hours. The integrated high volume buzzer ensures the signalling of users outside the visible range.
Werma CleanSign Main Features
- End-user defines color choices as well as light effects
- cULus approvals for food-procession, wash-down areas including IP67 and IP69k rated areas
- 85dB sound output
- 24V operation
- Temperature range: -30C to +40C
- Colour choices: red-yellow-green (on fixed version), red-yellow-green (on user defined version), or red-yellow-green-blue-white-magenta-turquoise (with user defined version)
- Light effects (blinking or flickering EVS effect) choices with the 7 colour version
- LED benefits: long lamp life, lower current consumption, virtually no maintenance, great for areas susceptible to vibrations, cooler operating temperatures, etc.
- Conformity to upcoming design requirement changes for areas coming into contact with food preparation and manufacturing
- Easy to clean via sloping surfaces, omission of microbial shelves, and one piece construction