Omron Vision Sensors & Systems
Omron Vision Sensors Systems offer varying degrees of intelligence to allow the most suitable industrial solutions to be selected for assessing problems. From easy vision teach & go systems, to high end, network ready, high resolution vision engines, Omron Vision Sensors provide ideal solutions for modern industry.
The new FH Vision controller is specifically intended for seamless integration with PLCs, motion controllers and robotic control systems, suited for high speed manufacturing machines of all types.
FH vision controllers feature a new and exceptionally efficient vision algorithm, high-speed image bus, four-core processing and fast EtherCAT communications.
- Four-core image processing
- Fast EtherCAT communications
- Innovative Shape Search III
- Up to 8 high resolution cameras
- Supports Microsoft® .NET
- Compatible with Sysmac Studio Automation software
Omron Easy Vision Sensors
Omron Easy Vision Sensors can be easily set up in minutes. The Omron FQ is an innovative vision sensor to solve easy applications. The Omron FQ features a simple 3 step procedure to configure an inspection function (Teach & Go).
The Omron FQ2 is an all in one smart camera designed as a low cost, high function inspection system. High speed full colour processing using 16.7 million colours. Advanced features such as OCR and code reader. All in one system eliminates the need for several devices to perform the one inspection. Compact in design with built in Ethernet/IP abilities.
- Powerful functionality with versatile line-up
- Direct Part Marked (DPM)
- Code Verification
- OCR Technology
- Advanced Inspection
The Omron FQ Vision Sensor range defines a new era of simplicity and performance. Omron benefits from state of the art technology without the need for complex operation instructions or technical know how. With one touch control via PC or intuitive Touch Finder console, users can access all functions and settings quickly and easily.
- One-touch control
- Crystal-clear image quality
- Real Colour Processing (16 million colours)
- Operation via PC or handy TouchFinder screen
Omron Vision Sensors
The Omron Xpectia series define a new class of vision systems for performance in touch with simplicity. Real colour sensing, high resolution, 3D functionality and intuitive user guidance combined provides users with pure simplicity, regardless of how complex the inspection process is.
Omron Xpectia-Lite FZ (Simple flexible & Crystal Clear)
The Omron range of FZ-Lite, integrates the benefits of a smart camera and a powerful vision system in a single platform. The enhanced image clarity of the Omron FZ is achieved by using an intelligent camera to enable simple setup, fast installation and enhanced optical performance.
- Crystal-clear image quality
- Real Color Processing (16 million colors)
- C-mount and Smart Cameras
- EtherNet/IP & TCP/IP communication
Omron Xpectia FJ Fast Machine Integration
Omron Xpectia FJ Series Vision System combines the benefits of a compact system with the power and flexibility of an industrial PC platform. The Omron FJ system enables users to develop tailored vision solutions quickly, no matter if they are creating a new application or modifying and existing one. Easy HMI creation, enhanced flexibility and fast integration make the Omron FJ series an ideal vision system.
- Starting from a complete system
- Fast drag and drop programming
- Choice of ready-made GUIs
- Proven component compatibility
- Wide selection of intelligent cameras
Stable, high-speed processing:
- Advanced algorithms
- HDD-less controllers
Omron Xpectia FZ3 Vision System
The Omron Xpectia FZ3 defines a new class of vision system: real colour sensing, high resolution, intuitive user guidance combined, provides users with pure simplicity no matter how complex the inspection.
- True colour system: 16 million colours
- High resolution cameras: 5 million pixels
- Touch-screen for easy operation
- Industrial-PC platform
Omron Xpectia FZD 2D & 3D Measurement
The Omron Xpectia FZD is a 3D Vision System which enables both 2D and 3D measurements at the same time. The Omron FZD features an intuitive touch screen for easy operation.
- Simultaneous 2D and 3D inspections
- Easy calibration
- Long distance inspections
- Real colour sensing
Omron Code Reading
The Omron Datamatrix and Barcode Readers come with the excellent image quality of the FQ Vision Sensors. Integrated high power LED lighting and HDR imaging technology enables dependable code reading even in challenging applications.
- 1D code reader
- 2D code reader
- Crystal-clear image quality
- One-touch control via simple, icon-driven menu
Omron Pick & Place Sensors
Omron Pick & Place Sensors enable fast and precise positioning for motion tracking. Omron Sensors are optimised to detect at high speed with high accuracy the position and orientation of any object.
The Omron FQ-M Vision Sensor Series is a vision designed specially for Pick & Place applications. The Omron FQ-M is compact, fast and communicates with all devices via EtherCAT or standard Ethernet. The Omron FQ-M includes an incremental encoder input for easy tracking calibration.
- Made specifically for pick & place applications
- Encoder input for conveyor tracking and calibration
- Sharpe based object detection
- Smart calibration wizard
- Sysmac Studio software for vision system operating and setting
- Stable measurements under changing conditions: difference of the work piece, dust and dirt, and changing ambient environment
- Shape based option positioning: separation of attached objects, detection of partially hidden objects, compensation of rounded or broken edges
- Alignment and quality inspection in one system: inspection of scratches and defects, detection of dirty or overlapping objects, edge and corner breakage inspection, and automatic calibration for robots, XY and UVW stages
- Flexible camera installation: use different fields of vision and install at any angle
Omron Industry Vision Solutions
Omron Industry Vision Solutions (FlexXpect) is a modular Vision platform featuring industry specific functionality. In combination with the powerful Omron Xpectia hardware, the Omron FlexXpect software modules allow users a new dimension of specialisation. The Omron FlexXpect is simple to use and can be customised easily, to focus on individual needs. The combination of Xpectia1s real colour sensing, high resolution and intuitive user guidance combined with the FlexXpect software value added tools provided an ideal vision solution.
Omron FlexXpect Pharma
The Omron FlexXpect Pharma vision system is an ideal choice for a cost effective automated inspection solution, with additional software functionalities to allow systems to be validated to 21 CFR Part 11 standards.
- user administration
- audit trail
- generate and export configuration data
- program revision history
The Omron FlexXpect Labelling has been designed to deliver tailored functionality for inspection of labels and packages:
- Code reading (Barcode, Datamatrix)
- 360° inspections of bottles
- Real colour processing items
- High resolution
- Easy & intuitive configuration
Omron FlexXpect Glue Bead
The Omron FlexXpect Glue Bead enables inspection the complete sealing of automotive parts in one shot. Driven by real colour functionality, any sealing can be identified and checked, independent to how visible it is. Featuring a fast and simple setup, the automatic calculation of the path it represents a powerful and straight forward solution for any glue applications.
Glue Bead inspection
- correct path
Omron FlexXpect PV
The Omron FlexXpect PV delivers tailored functionality to align wafers and inspect them for chips and cracks.
- Easy and intuitive set-up
- Automatic extraction and teaching of the PV wafer
- Precise inspections with high resolution cameras
- Automatic robot calibration
- Fade-out strings and conveyor belts
Supported PV inspections:
- Precise wafer and string alignment
- Accurate chamfer chip inspection
- Detection of minute edge cracks
- Bus bar alignment on the wafer
Omron FlexXpect Picking
The Omron FlexXpect Picking delivery tailored functionality for accurate positioning and alignments for high speed pick & place applications:
- Easy and guided setup using the Application Wizard
- Simple auto-calibration with the picker
- High speed cameras and positioning algorithm
- Simultaneous quality inspection
- EtherCAT, EtherNet/IP, TCP/IP
Omron Illumination & Accessories
Omron Illumination & Accessories offer a wide range of vision accessories including lighting and lenses. Dedicated strobe controllers are available which enable direct connection and control from Omron Vision Systems.
Omron FL Lighting
The Omron FL series provides the ideal lighting solution to achieve a powerful and stable illumination in the field of view (FOV) of an application. A sharp image, with a high contrast is a necessary pre-condition for a stable image inspection system. Innovative Omron ODR technology defines a new dimension of brightness and ensures that there is always enough light for any application.
- High-brightness ODR lighting
- Uniform illumination across a wide field of view
- Easy and secure installation, light adjustment, and control
Omron 3Z4S-L & FZ-LT (Powerful Illumination)
The Omron FZ-LT and 3Z4S-L series offer a wide range of illumination, lenses and strobe controllers for Omron Vision Systems. Smart inspection solutions can be created due to the direct control of illumination to Xpectia and ZFX. Power supplies are no longer necessary for lights, which helps save costs and space in end user applications.
- Full range of illumination: bar-, ring-, coaxial-, spot-, dome-light etc.
- Lenses for any resolution
- Strobe controller for ZFX and Xpectia-FZ