Sick Safety Control Solutions & Products
Sick Control Solutions have developed and manufactured products for safeguarding hazardous zones and for access protection which make work processes safer without inhibiting them.
In the automation industry, effective accident and personnel protection is top priority. The Sick safety range of products covers standalone safety products as well as entire AS-I based safety network solutions (ideal for reducing installation costs and machine downtime).
Sick Safety Relays
Sick range of Safety Relays makes it possible to integrate all safety components into a machine or system. Sick Safety Relays are reliable, robust and quick to mount and remove.
Sick Safety Relays are made up of wide variety of products starting with single channel emergency stop pushbutton up to a safety laser scanner with PNP outputs. All types of safety sensors can be connected with Sick Safety Relays.
Sick Safety Controllers
Simple, easy-to-use safety controllers
Sick Safety Controllers provide a simple, flexible and scalable solution to realise an intelligent machine design. Sick Safety controllers are an open and modularly expandable system for the convenient connection and the intuitive configuration of safety solutions.
Sick Flexi safety controllers feature a modular hardware platform without the use of complex software. Sick Controllers are simple to operate and can be easily integrated with all safety control components. Sick Safety Controllers have a compact design which makes these safety controllers ideal for a variety of applications.
Efficient and easy-to-use safety controller
- Rotary DIP switch with easy adjustment options
- Modularly expandable
- Direct wiring for all types of sensors
- Logic functions (AND/ OR/ Muting/ Bypass/ Reset/ EDM)
- Integration into all common networks (PROFIBUS-DP, DeviceNet, CANopen, Modbus TCP, Ethernet (TCP/IP), EtherNet/IP and PROFINET IO)
Software programmable safety controller
- Modularly expandable (12 - 144 inputs/outputs)
- Intuitive configuration software: easy operation, simulation mode, wiring diagrams, freely downloadable
- Configuration memory in the system plug
- Safely link up to four Flexi Soft safety controllers via EFI
- Integration into all common fieldbus systems
- Enhanced sensor functionalities via EFI interface
Sick Network Solutions
Easy automation of distributed machines and systems
Sick Network Solutions are ideal for machine and systems with a high degree of connectivity. Sick Network Solutions permit the integration and evaluation of all safety sensors in all common fieldbuses up to complete safety automation with controllers and remote I/O's.
Network Solutions from Sick provide a distributed system with maximum flexibility and minimum costs. Sick remote solutions are scalable and modularly expandable. Sick Network Solutions allow the integration and analysis of safety sensors in all the leading industrial bus systems, providing complete safety automation.
- Optimal utilisation of the convenient sensor functionality from SICK now available in all leading network standards
- Convenient, uniform diagnostics on the sensors for fast troubleshooting