Automated Tablet Counter Application
In Pharmacy automation, modern machines are required to provide complete accuracy for counting, detecting and dispensing pharmaceutical based products.
To this end, More Control was asked to develop an automated tablet counting machine that could dispense high levels of tablets/pills, be easily programmed, adjusted and fully integrated into their automated production line.
Working alongside a leading UK manufacturer for Pill Counting, More Control developed the control mechanisms and wrote the programme software for their Automatic Tablet Counting Machines.
Integrating a range of innovative Omron PLC's, drives & latest Omron safety equipment, More Control created a cost effective, accurate fully Automated Tablet Counting Machine for medium scale counting operations. A key feature of this project was the functionality of this machine over a wide range of tablet types and the ease of operation.
The Tablet Counting Machine is operated and programmed via the use of an HMI touch screen control.
Automated Tablet Counter Main Features:
- Maximum output of 4000 tablets per minute
- 4.6” vertical touch screen capable of storing up to 50 recipes
- Counts coated and uncoated tablets, hard and soft gelatine capsules and dragees
- Can be integrated into a fully automated production line
- Accurate dispensing with excellent repeatability
- Simple operation with fast product change over
- Tool free removable product contact parts
- Motorised head lift
- Dual lane AUU 0001 unscrambling machine included as standard
- Integrated fault / alarms
- Dust extraction point
- Suitable for pill counting and capsule counting
If you are looking for an automated tablet counting machine or require help with a counting machine, contact More Control on 0345 00 00 400 and our technical engineers will be provide the ideal counting solution for you.